5 Most Common Reactions After Switching to a Bank With No Fees
- Freedom! The first month you check your statement and see that there are no inexplicable fees and you start to accept that yes, there is such a thing as a bank with no unnecessary fees.
- The excitement starts to grow the next month – no one is trying to fool you. There’s no fine print. No catch. This is the start of something beautiful, and the excitement starts to take over.
- The gentle whisper of joy is gaining momentum, turning into a waterfall of excitement. It starts to take over as you go your third straight month without any unnecessary fees.
- What’s that? You’ve almost forgotten what it’s like to see random amounts of money taken away from your account for no good reason? Might as well do a little celebratory dancing.
- And finally – that slow, calm, confident acceptance that all is right with the world. Well, it’s at least alright with your no fee bank account.